Re: [orca-list] solus budgey install

Yes. I used flat review to see what the textboxes did. Looks like you can create as many users as you want there. A pretty nice installer. I wasn't aware that snaps could work on Solus. This sounds like fun. I have snaps running on Fedora now, which is pretty nice when I need something that doesn't have a copr available or something like mame, whose snap for some odd reason works much better than the regular package.

~Kyle