[orca-list] solus budgey install

I got budgey installed and working.  No orca issues (crackling) though.
Now it's time to learn to use software center and snap.  I went into
software center and got all updates in a combobox and got about 10 updates
in a list.  I hit space on one of the images so will go back into software
center and see if that update happened.  Maybe I need to select all first.
Near the end of the install a set of boxes shows up where password speaks
twice in the last two fields.  The first field in that box though it
doesn't speak is user name and the second field in that box is real name.