Re: [orca-list] Orca and Solus

When you did your install, what did you key in for a timezone value?  Try
f7 once to toggle caret mode on and f7 again to toggle caret mode off.

On Thu, 23 Sep 2021, Michael Weaver wrote:

I now have Solus working but it does seem after being prompted to loggin, I need to launch Orca and
sometimes I need to do a few attempts, either because when I sometimes type Orca, it doesn?t seem to always
accept letters I have typed or the run dialogue isn?t always focused on so I have to alt tab before I type
orca.
I have not yet found a fix to this issue.
A similar thing maybe happening when I launch the terminal and do something like sudo eopkg upgrade and
when I try to open a page in Firefox and try to open a new page.
Also how do I enter text in a form field like when I loggin to my Google account?
I am sure there was a way of turning on the caret mode or whatever so it doesn?t exit a form field while
you are filling it in.

Sent from my iPhone