Re: [orca-list] solus linux budgie

I tried using amixer set Master 100% unmute to get the speaker volume up
but that didn't work so I can't say what the default speaker volume is on
install budgey disk.  I'll try going in on traditional speakers rather
than usb next time and see if sound is on that speaker set.  Orca didn't
get talking using the usual methods to get it started and budgey doesn't
make a sound when the desktop comes up either so far as I can now tell.
More later if I figure it out.