Re: [orca-list] solus linux budgie

I was able to install and run Solus Budgie, but find the accessibility
of the desktop to be less than ideal.  What I found, with all instances
of Solus, was that speech is crackly; some of the distortion would go
away with use.  On Solus Mate, I found no issues other than the crackly
speech.

Cheers,

Dave  H.