Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu mate installation work around

Hi Kyle,

Is this installer with Flutter I might guess?

Milton

Op 20-09-2021 om 16:57 schreef Kyle via orca-list:
I did successfully work around the installer and other apps that require administrator privileges not speaking by logging out of the live session and logging back in. Unfortunately I do also see the flat review issue in mate-terminal, and it appears to be unique to Ubuntu-MATE. I first noticed it there, and don't currently know of a work-around to fix it. My initial thought was to toggle Orca off and back on, but unfortunately that didn't help. Since I had already logged out and back into the live session, I knew that doing so again likely would not fix it. I have Fedora and Arch machines, neither of which reproduce the problem. At one point, I thought that the problem was being caused by my use of a virtual machine to do my testing, which does at times have some odd side effects with the keyboard and other things, so it's good that you are able to confirm my findings using bare metal.

~Kyle