Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu mate installation work around

Thus spake Vojtech šmiro:
how to logout and login? And what's the password?

Once you have orca running and a speaking desktop, you only need to select the log out option from the alg+f1 menu. You can just hit the up arrow I believe twice to get there. Once you select that option, it gives you a pop-up window that will ask you to confirm logout, which I believe also allows you to do other things like powering off the machine or restarting it. Pressing just the enter key there defaults to logging out, which is what you want. There is no password, so just wait for the bongo sound and press the enter key again at that point. Because you already had the screen reader activated, it will start again, and your system will speak normally, including administrator apps. Hope it helps.

~Kyle