Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu mate installation work around

Hello,

how to logout and login? And what's the password?

Vojta.

Dne 20. 09. 21 v 15:18 Guy Schlosser via orca-list napsal(a):
Hello everyone! I am happy to report that we are indeed able to install Ubuntu mate 20.10 and 21.04. Thanks
to someone on the ubuntu mate Community list, the work around is to log out of the live session and back in.
this will allow such apps as ubiquity to communicate with orca. I do have a question though, does the latest
orca from master work better in mat e terminal? I know this has been addressed here, but I am unable to
review the terminal screen using flat review. thanks everyone for the help, and the great work you do.

Guy