[orca-list] Orca-f changed in master--Did I miss the memo?

Hi,

I'm a creature of habit and usually update my systems early Saturday
mornings. My upgrades include grabbing the latest and greatest Orca from
master.

Having done so today, 11 September, I start to work on a web document
and find Orca-f no longer reports font size, type and
foreground/background color. Rather it's reporting indentation and
lang setting.

So, anyone else seeing this? Did I miss the memo? Or this is a
regression and I should file a bug?

All help much appreciated. I left my other Linux machine at last week's
Orca master to avoid this problem for now.

Best,

Janina

--

Janina Sajka