Re: [orca-list] Orca-f changed in master--Did I miss the memo?

Ah, it seems the misbehavior is only evident in Firefox, which updated
to V. 93 for me today.

Chromium works as expected.

Best,

Janina

Orca screen reader developers writes:
Hi,

I'm a creature of habit and usually update my systems early Saturday
mornings. My upgrades include grabbing the latest and greatest Orca from
master.

Having done so today, 11 September, I start to work on a web document
and find Orca-f no longer reports font size, type and
foreground/background color. Rather it's reporting indentation and
lang setting.

So, anyone else seeing this? Did I miss the memo? Or this is a
regression and I should file a bug?

All help much appreciated. I left my other Linux machine at last week's
Orca master to avoid this problem for now.

Best,

Janina

--

Janina Sajka