Re: [orca-list] Orca stuck in a loop with Chrome

Thank you very much. The problem seems resolved at least for now on the Youtube link. I do have another issue that I mentioned with Nextcloud, which I will put into a separate thread because I believe it to be related to the issue I reported with my banking site, so maybe we will finally be able to tackle this one, since no debug.out will capture it correctly because restarting Orca resolves it. For now, I'm happy that my debug.out was able to help working around the Chromium bug mentioned here.

~Kyle