Re: [orca-list] Orca stuck in a loop with Chrome

It looks like there's a bug in Chrome's hypertext/hyperlink support.
I'm about to take a couple of weeks off, so will try to fix it Chrome
later. In the meantime, I'm hopefully working around it successfully in
Orca master.

It would be great if you could test thoroughly. I'm supposed to do the
release-candidate release tomorrow, and then we're at code freeze. I
don't *think* this change will break anything, but having some last-
minute testing to confirm that would be cool.

Thanks again!
--joanie