Re: [orca-list] message about my Orca list membership being disabled: is it real

I can also confirm that I also received a message about mesage bounds
last week, requiring me to confirm that I still wanted to remain on the
list. Surprisingly, I was receiving messages all the time without
problem.

However, I had to just confirm and it was all solved.