[orca-list] message about my Orca list membership being disabled: is it real

Greetings!

I just saw a message with a very weird subject line, full of characters that don't come to anything sensible, saying my Orca list membership has been disabled because of too many bounced messages or something.  It says that my last message was on 25 Aubust, but my sent-mail folder shows that the last message I sent from this e-mail address was 21 August.  I don't even dare forward it in case there's a malware problem, or of course I'd show you the whole thing.

I'm sending this partly to test, but also to check whether this may be something weird or is a legitimate Orca list message.

Best!

Al