Re: [orca-list] how to set the dynamic column header row in google sheet with Orca?

Hello!
1. Navigate to that row witch you want as header row.
2. Press: alt + A it will take you to accessibility menu.
3. Nabigate to: speak>speak rows as colomn header and hit enter.
Success.
Note: in sameĀ  way you can set headers for rows as well.
hth.