Re: [orca-list] Orca and snap

On 31/10/21 03:52, Halim Sahin wrote:
I didd some more testing on the snap issue an found the message that
firefox can't connect to accessibility bus.

It might be worth checking whether security measures (i.e., restrictions on what processes running as Snap packages can do) are involved here.

I'm not an Ubuntu user. I don't expect to become one. In general, however, the movement is toward isolating applications from each other and from the system as much as possible, to improve security. Access to the accessibility APIs will need to be permitted in such situations.