Re: [orca-list] Orca and snap

Hi Guy,

On Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 04:49:51PM -0400, Guy Schlosser via orca-list wrote:
I filed a bug against fire fox. The bug number is 194-8954, if anyone wants to say that it affects them, or
post any comments. Thanks for all your help, and input.

I don't think that is a firefox issue because no other snap package is
accessible with orca in ubuntu 21.10.
In Ubuntu 20.04  I could use following snaps with orca:
chromium, bitwarden  and keepassxc.

At  least bitwarden and chromium don't work any more in ubuntu 21.10.

Maybe it is a problem that apps can't access the a11y bus over dbus???
MfG.
Halim