Re: [orca-list] insync and orca

I would recommend taking a look at rclone. It's not the official client, but it does support Google Drive along with many other providers. It appears to support syncing in the traditional way, but I generally prefer to use rclone to mount my cloud storages so that they appear as local folders on my filesystem and sync in realtime and also takes far less local storage space, since files aren't being copied. This is just my personal preference, but rclone supports various methods of accessing your Google Drive along with probably hundreds of other services and protocols, all with the same syntax, and also includes a graphical interface, so it's certainly worth a look.

~Kyle