Re: [orca-list] insync and orca

I'm about to try drive-cli a.k.a. drive in orca terminal.  I tried it on
the real command line and google couldn't log me in since the browser the
program used in that instance didn't do javascript!  Maybe another browser
will get used in the mate terminal.  So far, google 2 accessibility 0 for
a drive client.