Re: [orca-list] Qemu Accessibility

It is possible to run it text only with linux guests if you configure serial console with help of kernel parameters.

by this way you may install any console distro regardless of it's installer accessibility.

you even may work in early boot stages, for example you can fully interact with grub, which supports text mode too.

virt-manager supports this too.

with help of this feature you can do remote vm setup even on very pure connection.

I know about Orca keygrabbing problem in virt-manager.

I submitted issue to the virt-manager github and it's developer understood how to fix this, but decided to don't apply this patch because, as he think, this should be done on the level of spice gtk widget.

https://github.com/virt-manager/virt-manager/issues/206

I tried to send this issue to spice developers, but without success.