Re: [orca-list] Qemu Accessibility

Thus spake K0LNY:
I think an ideal situation would be to have a CLI only host and the ability to call up whatever operating system you desire with a CLI script.

Well, qemu can run via a script, but you will still need a full display to run the guest OS if it has a desktop environment. I think qemu can run via sdl, but without an X server, it has to run as root as I recall, which is obviously quite insecure. I've had fairly good luck running qemu virtual machines as windows on a MATE desktop, as the desktop is fairly lightweight, and with 16GB of RAM, you can probably run one or two such virtual machines this way if your CPU is beefy enough. I have had the best luck running qemu kvm from a terminal using a script as you describe, but I never could get it running from text only mode.
~Kyle