Re: [orca-list] Lightdm configuration to use orca on Arch with Mate desktop.

On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 06:32:45PM +0000, Cormac O'toole wrote:
Thank you both for your responses,

If you wouldn't mind, can you please tell me the differenct betwen the two
greeters? excluding that the slick one obviously doens't use gtk.

slick uses gtk. IMO slick is more accessible than default gtk.
and orca works without configuration edits.

Also, if I choose to stick with the gtk one, is it f4 to activate orca?

I am not sure. sorry.

Thank you.

--
Sincerely, Alexander