Re: [orca-list] Lightdm configuration to use orca on Arch with Mate desktop.

Thank you both for your responses,

If you wouldn't mind, can you please tell me the differenct betwen the two greeters? excluding that the slick one obviously doens't use gtk.

Also, if I choose to stick with the gtk one, is it f4 to activate orca?

Thank you.