[orca-list] orca and wayland

Hi all.

Yesterday I upgraded my arch machine to gnome 3.41 and after rebooting I realized I was using wayland instead of xorg.

I got the feeling that the response time was better but despite not having encountered any problems I decided to reboot and select xorg.

I would like to know if anyone on the list has had experience with orca and wayland in gnome 3.41 and if there are any known issues that prevent orca from being used in this environment.

Thank you very much in advance.