[orca-list] zoom meeting with orca

Hi all, does anyone have any experience using Zoom meetings with Orca? I have a question. I plugged my usb headphones in, and I have my speech going through them while the zoom meeting is going through my regular computer speakers. Is there any way to flip this around, or have zoom also go through my headset? Thanks in advance for any help on how I can get zoom through my headset. I am running Ubuntu 21.10.

Thanks,

Guy