Re: [orca-list] Orca does not read the Libreoffice style management window

Hello,

The new ribbon style interface introduced with libreoffice 7.0 is slowly becoming useable with each new libreoffice release.

I can remember having issues with this but now I'm running libreoffice 7.1.3 and I can do the following:

* Select text I wish to change style of

* Press F11 key. Unlabelled toggle button will receive the focus.

* Press tab key. Another unlabelled toggle button wil receive focus

* Press tab key one more time. Tree view will receive focus.

* Navigate using up and down in a tree with right and left arrow keys expanding nodes. So for example move up and down until you find heading, then press right arrow to expand and then down arrow to choose a heading at level you wish.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 28. 5. 2021 o 11:21 Christophe Delaunay via orca-list napísal(a):

Hi all,

In Libreoffice Writer, when I want to apply a specific style to a paragraph I’m writing, I can choose among those present in the “paragraph” contextual menu but if the style I want is not present in this contextual menu, I cannot choose it from the style management window which opens when pressing the <F11> key since Orca does not speak it.

Is it a known issue of Libreoffice Writer or is there something wrong in my configuration? If it is a known issue, is there a workaround to choose a style which is not shown in the “paragraph” contextual menu?

Many thanks in advance. Have a nice day. Chris D