[orca-list] Orca does not read the Libreoffice style management window

Hi all,

In Libreoffice Writer, when I want to apply a specific style to a paragraph I’m writing, I can choose among those present in the “paragraph” contextual menu but if the style I want is not present in this contextual menu, I cannot choose it from the style management window which opens when pressing the <F11> key since Orca does not speak it.

Is it a known issue of Libreoffice Writer or is there something wrong in my configuration? If it is a known issue, is there a workaround to choose a style which is not shown in the “paragraph” contextual menu?

Many thanks in advance. Have a nice day. Chris D