Re: [orca-list] kali linux and orca?

Thanks, what key combination to increase sound volume?
Is it necessary to key in account then password or just password for an
already existing user account?
A few years ago when I did my last install, I got the install done and
only needed to start up orca when logging in.  The orca package was
already on the installed system.  From what you write, things definitely
degraded for this distro with respect to accessibility.