Re: [orca-list] what's the story with talking manjaro?

The installer is labeled Manjaro Architect, and it is on the desktop.  I couldn't get the thing to mount my partitions correctly; It would show as being what I wanted.  Namely, one EFI boot part, and one large EXT4 part.  The installer threw errors as it tried to install packages.  I was online, as is  required.

Thanks,

Dave  H.