Re: [orca-list] what's the story with talking manjaro?

Dave. I've been testing it for a good few weeks. The creator went from a text based Architect installer, to a more GUI driven installer and he's stated (I'm not sure if it was on here, but I definitely seen it on forums) that he's used Manjaro Architect for this as has been said. Now, if it's not been said on this list, fair enough but it absolutely is based off of the Architect image and comes with several presets such as Gnome/Mate/etc.

It absolutely is possible to install it on your own, I have a VM of it sitting on my system currently, so I can attest to it being talking and useable.