[orca-list] rolling release distros

Hi all

Are there any distros that one can install with orca and by there nature: considered as rolling release?

By this, I don't mean the distros that one updates every six months or the long term support versions either.

This is just out of more curiosity than anything else. I've tried out a lot of distros which have orca support which use the standard: LTS or update twice yearly but never have heard of any rolling release distros that one can use with orca. Hence, my enquiring about it.

Many thanks