Re: [orca-list] Using Arduino IDE with Orca

Hello,

It's some 5 years when I was using it last time. I am running arch linux.

Looking at AUR I can see it's python2 and no one has tried to run and document it since 2018.

So this turns out not to be an easy task.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 11. 5. 2021 o 9:21 Patrick ZAJDA napísal(a):

Hi,

Thanks for the recommendation.

Unfortunately it looks like impossible to use gnoduino on Debian Buster.

I was only able to install it using pip2 then I had to install also gconf via Pip then I had a syntax error when running it.

Which distro were you able to use Gnoduino with?

Best regards,

Patrick