Re: [orca-list] Using Arduino IDE with Orca

Hi,

Thanks for the recommendation.

Unfortunately it looks like impossible to use gnoduino on Debian Buster.

I was only able to install it using pip2 then I had to install also gconf via Pip then I had a syntax error when running it.

Which distro were you able to use Gnoduino with?

Best regards,

Patrick