Re: [orca-list] Where orca gets a new version first?

Hi Daniel,

Indeed that makes sense!

Slint that I maintain gets the latest release of orca.

In addition, if need be we package a source more recent than the latest release.

For instance at time of writing we ship a snapshot up to this commit dated
March 25 2021:
https://github.com/GNOME/orca/commit/c94d7648ec16882dd72d969db396c54e48067be3
This is to get the associated fix.

So currently we ship an orca is more recent than the latest release (40.0)
which is dated March 19 2021.

Cheers,
Didier
--