Re: [orca-list] Where orca gets a new version first?

Hello there,

As Stormdragon said, Arch has both the AUR git package, but so does Fedora rawhide, which always has the latest version of Orca, not the source, in our case, 40.0.

building it, how ever, is not complicated at all.

Best regards.

Francisco