Re: [orca-list] Anyone using evolution 40 with orca?

On 29/4/21 8:22 am, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
If someone would create an accessible email client based on Blink, I
think we'd be set.  ;)
It probably isn't accessible, but there is MailSpring:

https://github.com/foundry376/mailspring

and its C++ components:
https://github.com/foundry376/mailspring-sync

For my part, I find Mozilla Thunderbird to be relatively stable, so I'm not looking for alternatives within the graphical environment just yet. Mutt and Emacs-based mail clients such as Gnus are also of interest.