Re: [orca-list] Where orca gets a new version first?

Howdy Daniel,

Arch Linux has an orca-git package in the AUR. If you install that, you can get the very latest orca as soon
as its source becomes available. If you don't want it quite that fresh, the orca package in the community
repositories is kept up to date with the latest release.

Thanks,
Storm