From: Tom Masterson
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 7:25 PM
To: dileepa.tissera dileepa.tissera
Cc: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] A question about using Linux with orca and braille only

I use braille primarily but I still find places on some web pages and

applications where it is useful to have speech on.  There are places where

speech will give you information that just doesn't seem to show on the

braille display.  THis happens especially in some alert boxes where they

lock you onto the buttons and do not let you get to the actual text of the

box.  I have found some that don't even let you do it with flat review.

Unfortunately when this happens I am always in the middle of something and

by the time I get done I forget to writ a bug report.

Tom