Re: [orca-list] App recommendations

-Firewall and Antinalware: considering App armor, fire jail, ufw

why you need this on linux? if you need to scan friend's flash drive you can use ClamAV.

I very much would recommend you to get a firewall and do a full scan of your entire computer since you’re saying that. Linux is not in any way  and was never designed to be impervious to threats such as malware, intentionally downloaded or even just infected by opening a link with something malicious embedded,or even directly attacking an open port if you don’t have a firewall. Linux Has always had this misconception of not being packable. It very much is and with malware getting more cross-platform, then it really isn’t too far behind as four how easy it is to get infected. I have ClamAV, UFW, fire jail and going to look into OpenSnitch.

——-

Anyone have any cryptocurrency wallet recommendations?
Torrent client?

Thank you,

-Reece O’Bryan
C: (502)-827-3724
1645 Parkway, Sevierville, TN 37862

thing in this email is the opinion of myself and does not reflect that of any organization or company I am affiliated with.

This email is confidential and if you weren’t the intended recipient  them please destroy this immediately.