[orca-list] Fine tuning key echo settings without access to Orca Preferences.

Okay, so the recent discussion about Key Echo got me thinking about
how I use the feature myself(Personally, I find it useful to ensure my
keystrokes are actually registering and as a warning when a keystroke
gets repeated by accident or glitch and even if I didn't use it, I
think I would be in favor of keeping it on by default by the logic
that it's better to err on the side of providing too much information
than not enough).

So, I have key echo on for character keys and control keys, off for
arrow keys, and I'm not sure for navigational keys(PageUP/Down are
voiced, but Home/End just read the character at the beginning of the
line or the blank at the end or the first letter of the next line).

I also have echo by word,sentence/etc. turned off.

That said, there are two refinements I'm wondering if it's possible.

I've changed my Orca settings so Capital letters are spoken in the
same pitch as normal text due to finding the higher pitch grating and
setting capitals to a lower pitch also off putting. This has resulted
in no distinction between upper and lowercase when typing, though
reading by character voices captial letters as "Capital letter".
Ideally, I'd like to tweak things so capitals are voiced "cap letter"
both when typing and when reading by character.

The other thing I would like to tweak is control keys. At present,
shift, control, and alt are spoken prefixed with which side of the
keyboard they are on. As I am not aware of any situation where it
matters whether I'm using the left-hand or right-hand version of these
keys, I'd like to have their names shortened to drop the direction.

I attempted to bring up the Orca preferences with Caps Lock + space,
but while caps lock is working for other commands using the Orca key,
this is failing to spawn the preferences window, and best I can tell,
my keyboard lacks an insert key.

So, is there a config file I can open in a text editor to make these tweaks?

For the record, I'm running Orca 3.38.2 sourced from Debian Testing.