Re: [orca-list] Automatic Captcha solving

Captchas are designed to defeat just this type of thing, if they are a decent captcha. They do this by burring the characters they show just as the sound capthchas blur the sound. My wife swears, litterally, every time we have to deal with them for that reason and she has reasonably good vision.

Tom