Re: [orca-list] Fedora 34, totally distorted speech in live CD

Hi Marco,

I'm using Rawhide as of now, but I know for a fact 34 can be installed without a hitch or glitch from an installation of F33.

What you basically need to do is install Fedora 33 like normal, and follow the instructions at

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/quick-docs/dnf-system-upgrade/

It's interesting that the Fedora 34 live CD is distorted, because I'm not seeing it here.

The distortion might be caused because of pipewire, which didn't even use to work with Orca that well, but now it does, thank goodness, and without distortion.

Try the steps described on that link, and see if they work out for ya.

Best regards.

Francisco.