I wonder is this VirtualBox GUI accessibility issue related to general QT framework accessibility problem or is it VirtualBox/Orca specific one?

Best regards

Volodymyr

On 3/23/21 6:57 PM, Andy Borka via orca-list wrote:
You will probably have to change to VMWare player or workstation. Both are
accessible in Ubuntu.

-----Original Message-----
From: orca-list <orca-list-bounces gnome org> On Behalf Of Volodymyr
Dorozhinsky via orca-list
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2021 12:25 PM
To: orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
Subject: [orca-list] Virtual Box GUI is almost not accessible in Ubuntu-Mate
20.04

Hi,

after upgrading my Ubuntu-Mate installation from 18.04 to 20.04 I've noticed
that newer Virtual Box GUI is almost not accessible with the latest Orca.
For example the list of VMs or VM settings window can't be read with Orca
either using TAB navigation or flat review.

SW versions:

orca - master;

mate - 1.24.0;

virtualbox GUI - 6.1.16

Should I add some additional flags to make this work? Or is there any
solution for this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards

Volodymyr