[orca-list] A question about Orca in Fedora

Hello everyone,

I'm doing a comparation of Orca, in Ubuntu 21.04, 20.10, and fedora 33 and Rawhide.

On Ubuntu, I'm noticing that the screen reader is more performant in web apps and on browsers like Firefox and Chrome, while on Fedora, both 33 and rawhide, the performance decreases.

Does anyone else have this little "Issue"? if so, is there a way to fix it at the moment, or do we have to deal with it?

Thank you for any answer.

Best regards.

Francisco.