[orca-list] Virtual Box GUI is almost not accessible in Ubuntu-Mate 20.04

Hi,

after upgrading my Ubuntu-Mate installation from 18.04 to 20.04 I've noticed that newer Virtual Box GUI is almost not accessible with the latest Orca. For example the list of VMs or VM settings window can't be read with Orca either using TAB navigation or flat review.

SW versions:

orca - master;

mate - 1.24.0;

virtualbox GUI - 6.1.16

Should I add some additional flags to make this work? Or is there any solution for this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards

Volodymyr