Re: [orca-list] No speech in lightdm

I once read where Samuel Thibault had written:
It seems than LANG being empty makes orca silent indeed.

Oddly enough, maybe not. This was the environment from orca running and speaking on my desktop as I write this. So I'm at a loss. I'm actually giving this a shot here now that I generated my correct locale. I may also try adding a proper LANG environment variable somewhere in the lightdm user's home to see what that does. It could be that simple, although since my orca is in fact working with an empty environment, I can't be sure.

~Kyle