Re: [orca-list] No speech in lightdm

Once upon a time, Samuel Thibault asked this question:
What is the locale your orca is running in? You can make sure by sending
us the content of/proc/$(pgrep orca)/environ

Interesting. This may be a problem, at least in some places. Mine is empty. Even more interesting, my $LANG is C on my regular user account. Perhaps I should try generating my correct locale and setting it to determine whether or not that solves the problem here.

~Kyle