Re: [orca-list] Should Orca do a say all for all new, non-focused alerts?

I mostly agree with Kyle... excessive verbosity can be useful to new
users, but given the inherently lower bandwidth of speech compared to
visual output, every syllable(and possibly even phoneme) counts, and
once you've encountered something a few times, unnecessary reminders
just slow you down.

Also, is a keyboard shortcut to toggle verbosity in Orca standard, or
did you set a custom binding, Kyle? And if it is standard, what is the
key combination? I'm not even usre what my verbosity settings are set
to, and I find Orca's preferences much too sprawling to make digging
into them to make temporary changes viable, but changing verbosity on
the fly sounds like it might be useful.