Re: [orca-list] App recommendations

I really, really appreciate all of the recommendations. Some of these were applications that I have used around a decade ago when I still had my vision. Glad to see I will be able to use some of the things I am familiar with again. I have a few more questions.

I actually will want access to the terminal.. so do I use orca for everything not in console?

Any recommendations for P2P client, torrent client and Bitcoin wallet that’s accessible?

Is it possible to seamlessly switch between these different screenreaders? Example to only use Fenrir in terminal and orca when out?

Lastly, the distro I am going to be using seems like it would be really accessible with all of the keyboard shortcuts it has, it is called pop OS. However, will orca override and overall the keyboard shortcuts already in place of the operating system?

Thank you,

-Reece O’Bryan
C: (502)-827-3724
1645 Parkway, Sevierville, TN 37862

thing in this email is the opinion of myself and does not reflect that of any organization or company I am affiliated with.

This email is confidential and if you weren’t the intended recipient  them please destroy this immediately.