Re: [orca-list] various "problems" on Firefox Nightly

Hi, :)

Le 18/03/2021 à 15:33, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
So this problem only happens with Firefox Nightly and not stable? Does

Indeed. I did not retest stable recently but it did not happen for all the users I know

it happen on all pages or just some? Does it happen with Orca master

I dont reproduce on orca stable, so yes, seems to affect master.

only? Are there concrete steps I can use to reproduce the problem?

Not all pages, but frequently. for example, press alt-d and enter avh.asso.fr

When the page opens, the caret seems to go to a weird place where arrow keys do not work. The only solution to get it work is pressing tab. Another solution: ctrl-home and arrow keys. the thing is that when the cursor is blocked, I cannot press h to browse the headings. Also you can sii this entering a new search on startpage.com.

For the combo box, I especially experience this on Dolibarr. A trial can be done here: https://demo.dolibarr.org/comm/propal/card.php?id=1437&save_lastsearch_values=1 (demo and demo for login and pass)

Here, if I try adding a new free line on the proposal, I have no Orca feedback when I enter the description after I choose wether it is a service or a product. It worked before. And you have combo boxes, eg. to choose a product, and going in a such combo box is somewhat hard.

Best regards,

Thanks!
--joanie

On Thu, 2021-03-18 at 15:10 +0100, Jean-Philippe MENGUAL via orca-list